Electron Configuration Rules WS
& Electron Configuration Basics WS
Students will be able to…
• Identify the Electron Configuration Rule that was broken: Pauli Exclusion Principle, Aufbau Principle, and Hund’s Rule
• Identify the number of possible energy levels for electrons.
• Identify the sublevels: s, p, d, and f
• Identify the number of orbitals in each sublevel.
***The goal of this assignment is to provide students with some basic practice before requiring students to write electron configurations.
• Electron Configuration Rules WS
• Electron Configuration Basics WS
• Electron Configuration Rules WS – KEY
• Electron Configuration Basics WS – KEY
(All items compiled in 1 PDF document. Document cannot be edited.)
• After teaching the Electron Configuration Rules, ask students to complete the WS for extra practice.
• After teaching Electron Configuration Basics about energy levels, sublevels, and orbitals, ask students to complete the WS for extra practice.
• To save paper both WS can be printed on one sheet of paper with one assignment on the front and another on the back.
***This item may also be purchased as a part of the Electron Unit – CURRICULUM BUNDLE
***Check out more Chemistry with Confidence Electron Unit
***Check out more curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence TeachersPayTeachers Store
***Check out the Chemistry with Confidence website