Your students will identify Bohr atom models for the first 20 elements of the Periodic Table of the Elements. Perfect way to check for understanding, review, or use as a quiz or short test. The answers are presented in a multiple choice format.
Click here for a preview of the Electron Configuration Boom Cards online
- Answer keys included
- Online Boom Card version is self grading
- Recommended for physical science and chemistry classes
- Interactive, online Boom Cards can be played on Smartboards, computers, tablets, and smart phones
- Printable PDF can be printed on white card stock for offline use
- – Use online Boom Learning site with a projector to question your students as a class.
- – Use online Boom Learning site with a projector to give your class a quiz.
- – Use online Boom Learning site with one student per computer to complete the deck.
- – Put your desks in a circle. Print task cards out on white cardstock and have students pass cards in a circle. Have students work in pairs. Use a timer to keep students on task. Do NOT let students pass cards without your signal.
- – Print task cards out on white cardstock and post these at eye level on the walls of your classroom or a hallway. Have students work in pairs. Use a timer to keep students on task.
White card stock, scissors OR Smartboard, computers, tablets, and smart phones