Electron Configuration WS
(Orbital Configuration, Electron Configuration, Noble Gas Notation)
Students will be able to…
• Write the orbital configuration for elements.
• Write the electron configuration for elements.
• Write the noble gas notation for elements.
• Orbital Configuration WS
• Electron Configuration WS
• Noble Gas Notation WS
• Orbital Configuration WS – KEY
• Electron Configuration WS – KEY
• Noble Gas Notation WS – KEY
(All items compiled in 1 PDF document. Document cannot be edited.)
Additional Required Materials:
• Periodic Table
• After teaching orbital configuration, assign the “Orbital Configuration WS.” After teaching electron configuration, assign the “Electron Configuration WS”, and finally, after teaching noble gas notation, assign the “Noble Gas Notation WS”.
• For level chemistry students, give each assignment separately. However, for advanced chem. students, the assignments can be combined in a packet format. Level chem. Students may be overwhelmed by the amount of work from a packet. Therefore, giving the same information in pieces will help. However advanced chem. students should be able to handle a packet of work (just be sure to spread out the work over time!).
• For struggling or lower level chem. students do not require completion of configuration using the f block. To delete these problems, simply tell students they can mark off the last 3 or 4 questions of each worksheet OR offer these as bonus questions.
***This item may also be purchased as a part of the Electron Unit – CURRICULUM BUNDLE
***Check out more Chemistry with Confidence Electron Unit
***Check out more curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence TeachersPayTeachers Store
***Check out the Chemistry with Confidence website