Follow Electron Configuration with Quantum Numbers!
Make it a Lesson:
• Color-code P. Table for s, p, d and f sections
• Teacher Quantum Numbers using enclosed handout
• Write E. Configuration and Quantum Numbers for 20 elements in test tubes
Students observe 20 elements in test tubes and write the short-hand electron configuration and the 4 quantum numbers. Quantum Numbers handout included.
All Labs Contain:
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
PDF/ Word Included
You may also like:
Lab: Light, Energy and Electrons
Activity: Atomic History and Electron Dart Probability
Lab: Flame Test of Metallic Ions
Activity: Electron Configuration and Orbital Diagram Notation
Test and Practice Test: Electrons in Atoms
Test and Practice Test: Light and EMS
Test and Practice Test: Electron Config. and Quantum Numbers
Teacher Friendly Chemistry Chapter Planning Pages
Copyright©Deanna York as Teacher Friendly Chemistry. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only. Posting or distributing Teacher Friendly Chemistry products for public view violates Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).