Electron Unit Video Lesson TRAILER
Need a sub plan? Tired of repeating yourself for the 1,000th time? Are many of your students working at different paces? Need a remediation plan? TRY USING A VIDEO LESSON! :)
The Electron Unit
contains 7 engaging video lessons!
• Lesson #1 – Electron Configuration Rules
• Lesson #2 – Location of Electrons in the Atom
• Lesson #3 – Orbital Configuration
• Lesson #4 – Electron Configuration
• Lesson #5 – Noble Gas Notation
• Lesson #6 – More Electron Configuration Practice…
• Lesson #7 – Abnormal Electron Configurations
Need some Guided Notes?
As students watch each video lesson, they can fill-in the corresponding Electron Unit GUIDED NOTES
Need a follow up Activity/Assignment after the video?
Check-out more Chemistry with Confidence Electron Unit Curriculum
Need a Lesson Plan?
Check-out the Electron Unit – LESSON PLANS
available for FREE!
*Check-out more Videos & Curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence Teachers Pay Teachers Store
*Check-out the Chemistry with Confidence website
Happy Teaching :)
CAUTION: VIDEOS CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED FROM TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS. Videos can only be streamed when logged into your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
To have the option of renting videos or purchasing to download, purchase videos or entire units through Chemistry with Confidence on Vimeo