Are you looking for a way to quickly record when you work with students each day? Would you like to keep track of and analyze data without having to count and categorize your appointments from your paper calendar? Having an electronic form that is bookmarked or on your desktop makes documenting student visits easy. This School Counseling Notes Google Form can be copied to your Google Drive. Use this form to keep track of your work with individual students or on behalf of your students. You will love using this form because it takes less than one minute of your busy day to check off the appropriate boxes for each student you see or conference about. Not only will you be able to document who you have been working with and why, but the data will be already recorded and summarized in bar graphs and pie charts!
- This form is EDITBLE so it can be personalized for your school grades and needs. Delete the grades you do not teach. Add additional responses that you want to keep track of.
- Collect all of the information you need in one handy place.
- Easy and quick to use. Takes less than one minute/student.
- Organized so you can easily see patterns in student needs.
- Use data charts to target goals for your program.
After you've downloaded these instructions and set-up your form, you have the option to edit it anyway you'd like. Once you're finished, simply create a link to the form and bookmark it for quick access.
The following questions are included on this form. Below each question is a partial list of responses to choose:
4. Referral Type
o Administrator Referral
o Counselor Referral
o Parent Referral
5. Type of Service
o Individual Counseling
o Law Enforcement
o Lunch Bunch
6. Type of Concern
o Abuse/Neglect Issues
o Academic Issues
o Anger Issues
8. Follow Up?
o None needed at this time
o See Again
o Contact Teacher
You must have a Google account to use this. Don’t have one yet? Setting up a Google account is easy and free!