ELEM LESSON PLAN SCIENCE INTRO TO NERVOUS SYSTEM
* * A VERY DETAILED LESSON PLAN!!
Introduce the nervous system and the 5 senses with this VERY DETAILED lesson plan.
There are literally 3½ typed pages to this one lesson which shows you not only "HOW" to start but actually tells you "WHAT TO SAY".
I have taught 6th grade science for over 25 years and have used this lesson successfully. I also give you a suggestion as to how to start day 2's lesson.
You can see in the thumbnails how much there is written here for you.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- ITS IT’S YOUR YOU’RE HOMOPHONES
- More great practice with these 4 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in! Can “your / you’re” students handle this? “It’s / Its” up to you!
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!