What a great lesson to compliment the book 'The Rainbow Fish' by Marcus Pfister for art teachers and classroom teachers alike!
This package includes teacher procedures, a step-by-step drawing guide, and a video which shows how to do the entire project! Super simple lesson with gorgeous results!
• 9”x12” 80lb White Drawing Paper
• 12”x15” 80lb White Drawing Paper
• Liquid Glue
• Watercolor Paints **I prefer liquid watercolors, but any watercolors will work.
• Scrap Corrugated Cardboard Pieces (Each student will need 2-4 1”-2” squares)
• “The Rainbow Fish" by Marcus Pfister
If you are interested in more art education products, consider investing in my
'Art with Mrs. Nguyen's Growing Elementary Art Bundle'!
If you are interested in buying my lessons in bulk, consider investing in my
'Growing Elementary Art Lesson Plan Bundle'!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or leave some feedback! :)
Check out my Blog, Pinterest, and Facebook page for great ideas and giveaways!