Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of SEVEN worksheets has been classroom tested for grades K-5. Please note this resource does not include a lesson plan. Worksheets feature pattern matching, completion, prediction and identification activities and a half-page coloring activity. Help students identify patterns as AB, ABA, ABB, AAB and more!
Possible uses may include pre-assessment, gradual release models, homework, seat work for early finishers, direct teach, assessment.
NEED A LESSON PLAN INSTEAD?
Here are two of my favorite classroom tested pattern lessons:
SAVE MONEY WITH BUNDLES
This item is part of a larger bundled worksheet resource. Check it out for a huge savings.
Don’t miss out on any of my new art room tested, student approved lessons. You can stay connected by following me here on Teachers Pay Teachers or get social on
Please reach out to me with any questions prior to purchase. Your feedback is valued as honest feedback improves the quality of all items on Teachers Pay Teachers. I love hearing about your student success stories. When you leave feedback you earn TpT credits, which may be used on products in any TpT store.
• Use this resource in your classroom (or homeschool environment) year after year.
• Copy this item (whole or in part) for use in your classroom by your students.
• Purchase extra licenses for others to use in their classrooms.
• Review this item for the purpose of recommending it to others provided you include a link to this product. This includes writing about this resource and sharing your own experience on your social media/blog.
You may not:
• Give a copy of this resource to others, including teachers, in any format.
• Copy any portion of this item for use by others.
• Post this resource on a website, including a personal, classroom or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this resource to offer for free or for sale.
The individual resources are supplied in pdf format.