Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of 9 bundled worksheets has been successfully classroom tested at the elementary (K-3) level in a title 1 school district. Possible uses may include pre-assessment, gradual release models, homework, seat-work for early finishers, direct teach, assessment. A great, kid-friendly way to collect data in the art room. Please note, there are NO LESSON PLANS included in this bundle.
Explore symmetrical shapes, organic vs geometric shape, turning shapes into forms and more. Some of these make great items to add to your sub folder.
SAVE MONEY WITH BUNDLES
This item is part of my bundled worksheet resource. Check it out for a huge savings.
Don’t miss out on new art room tested, student approved lessons. You can stay connected by following me here on Teachers Pay Teachers or get social on
Please reach out to me with any questions prior to purchase. Your feedback is valued as honest feedback improves the quality of all items on Teachers Pay Teachers. I love hearing about your student success stories. When you leave feedback you earn TpT credits, which may be used on products in any TpT store.
• Use this resource in your classroom (or homeschool environment) year after year.
• Copy this item (whole or in part) for use in your classroom by your students.
• Purchase extra licenses for others to use in their classrooms.
• Review this item for the purpose of recommending it to others provided you include a link to this product. This includes writing about this resource and sharing your own experience on your social media/blog.
You may not:
• Give a copy of this resource to others, including teachers, in any format.
• Copy any portion of this item for use by others.
• Post this resource on a website, including a personal, classroom or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this resource to offer for free or for sale.
This resource is supplied in pdf format with one jpg image.