Also included in
- The Social Studies bundle (great for third grade) includes a variety of Social Studies lessons & worksheets to enhance your curriculum. These engaging lessons will enhance your social studies units! From visuals to worksheets and activities, this bundle will make your prep easy. Includes:Contine$25.18$31.48Save $6.30
Economics & financial literacy lessons, activities & games on topics such as goods and services, wants and needs, division of labor, finances and resources (human, capital and natural).
- Reading passages
- Comprehension questions
- Vocabulary games
- Sorting activities
- Math activities
- Writing responses
- Assessments & project
Answer key is provided.
Updated 12/20/20: additional activities
If you like this you might also like:
Or buy them all AND SAVE with this bundle:
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases