This Back to School Essentials bundle is made especially for school librarians working with students in Grades 3-6! Perfect for new and new-ish school librarians, this bundle includes everything you need to start your school year like a pro!
*There in this bundle, and I definitely plan to add more! To see all the included pieces in more detail, please check out the product preview.
YES! I want this bundle to be a go-to for all school librarians, but I especially want to help . Therefore, when I make new products for elementary librarians that also work for back-to-school, I will add them to this bundle!
- major US and international holidays, obscure holidays, monthly celebrations, this day in history, cover colors, and book genres.
- Every theme also includes in four reading & interest levels.
- There are currently in the set.
- A fun and easy way to for new library books!
- Includes letter to parents, bookmarks, name plates, tracking sheets, and tips and ideas to help you .
- Students can select from 3 kinds of challenges: A to Z, 40-Book Challenge, or Personalized Reading Challenges.
- Includes 3 kinds of posters and 4 pages of reading tracking sheets
(252 PNG files + 2 editable PPT templates)
- Over library genrefication shelf labels
- The monthly display posters listed above also with . Four more genre posters (mythology, thriller, mystery, and horror) are planned for September 2019 and October 2019 updates, for a total of 24 genre posters.
(24 pages total)
- Editable Back to School Night PowerPoint for librarians--scroll important library information on Back to School Night
- Editable Give this to your teachers and administrators to promote the library and generally look like the rock star librarian you are!
- for students, parents, and teachers. Add your school's database descriptions, URLs, and site-wide logins. Keep tri-folded copies on the circulation desk to promote database usage and help minimize all those "what's the login to...?" phone calls and emails.
- Lesson 1----Your first library lesson is a fun, interactive way to help your students find important items in the library. (13 pages)
- Lesson 2----This 4-page survey will help you get to know your students' reading preferences. (4 pages)
- Lesson 3----This PowerPoint story will help your students learn and remember the Dewey categories. (24 pages)
- Lesson 4----This activity uses cards with zoo animals on them to help your students learn how Dewey sorts the animals in the 500 section of the library. (17 pages)
- Lesson 5----This is my most popular product! You can use your students' genre personalities all year long when purchasing, booktalking, and recommending books. Have your teachers take the quiz, too! (60 pages)
Have a question or comment? Here's how we can connect:
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. Additionally, all my new products are half-off for the first 48 hours!
Look for the green "Follow" link under my store name. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page.