Products in this Bundle (32)
showing 1-5 of 32 products
Also included in
- This Back to School Essentials bundle is made especially for school librarians working with students in Grades 3-8! Perfect for new and new-ish school librarians, this bundle includes everything you need to start your school year like a pro!***Save 30% with the bundle!***There so much in this bundle$185.50$265.00Save $79.50
This Back to School Essentials bundle is made especially for school librarians working with students in ! Perfect for new and new-ish school librarians, this bundle includes everything you need to start your school year like a pro!
* There in this bundle--over 1100 pages! The product preview ! Click Preview above to view!
- major US and international holidays, obscure holidays, monthly celebrations, this day in history, cover colors, and book genres.
- Every theme also includes in four reading & interest levels.
- There are currently in the set.
- 23 of the posters are genre posters (great for display over genre sections)
- A fun and easy way to for new library books!
- Includes letter to parents, bookmarks, name plates, tracking sheets, and tips and ideas to help you .
- Students can select from 3 kinds of challenges: A to Z, 40-Book Challenge, or Personalized Reading Challenges.
- Includes 3 kinds of posters and 4 pages of reading tracking sheets
(252 PNG files + 2 editable PPT templates)
- Over library genrefication shelf labels
- The monthly display posters listed above also with .
- add to book spine labels to denote genre
- prints 30 per page
- use Avery 5195 "Return Address" labels for easy sticking
- color text and images, on a white background
- 30 "Hundreds" section labels
- 120 specific Dewey number labels
- all labels include simple illustration
- color and black line available
- horizontal and vertical formats available
- , but product includes 20 editable PPT templates
(24 pages total)
- Editable Back to School Night PowerPoint for librarians--scroll important library information on Back to School Night
- Editable Give this to your teachers and administrators to promote the library and generally look like the rock star librarian you are!
- for students, parents, and teachers. Add your school's database descriptions, URLs, and site-wide logins. Keep tri-folded copies on the circulation desk to promote database usage and help minimize all those "what's the login to...?" phone calls and emails.
- use for library newsletters or for countertop communications
- 15 colorful infographics
- all text is editable and movable (except headlines)
- Raise money to buy new library books
- PowerPoint introduction for students (9 slides, fully-editable)
- Read-A-Thon Pledge sheets (2 pages, mostly editable)
- Reading Trackers (2 pages, mostly editable)
- 3 pages of directions, tips, and ideas
- Three digital bulletin boards, each with 23 slides.
- Text is editable. Headers and images are not editable.
- Also includes Google Slides version
- Lesson 1----Your first library lesson is a fun, interactive way to help your students find important items in the library. (13 pages)
- Lessons 2-3----This 5-page survey will help you get to know your students' reading preferences. Now includes for Google Classroom! (5 pages)
- Lesson 4----This is an easy, low-prep activity that will get every student focused and participating. Great for genre review and introducing new genres! (12 pages)
- Lesson 5----This PowerPoint story will help your students learn and remember the Dewey categories. (24 pages)
- Lesson 6----This activity uses cards with zoo animals on them to help your students learn how Dewey sorts the animals in the 500 section of the library. (17 pages)
- Lessons 7-8----This is my most popular product! You can use your students' genre personalities all year long when purchasing, booktalking, and recommending books. Have your teachers take the quiz, too! (114 pages)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store.