A quick way to review the unique characteristics of a killer whale. A brief teacher background helps you get started.
Students cut out the top and bottom of the spinner, color and connect with a paper fastener to create a simple review of the information about a whale.
Choose from color images to print or blackline images to color. Choose from English text or Spanish text.
A video helps students see how to create the spinner.
Like this product? Here are all the review spinners you can find in our store: FROGS
, and CATS
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games in our Simply Math
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to the name of my store to follow me and find out about sales and new products.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog
to find resources for new teachers and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!
RESOURCES IN OUR STORE FOR MARINE MAMMALS
• An Introduction to Marine Mammals
• All About Marine Mammals
• More About Marine Mammals
• Whale Predator Game
• Whale Review Spinner
• Food Chain Mobile for a Killer Whale
• Life Cycle Mobile for a Killer Whale
• Whale I Have Who Has Game
• Make a Killer Whale Map for Puget Sound
• Make a Killer Whale Map for the US West Coast
• Make a Killer Whale Map for the World