This is a complete art lesson meant for the elementary art classroom. I used this lesson for 4th graders but it would work for 3rd, 4th or 5th grade. The concepts covered in this unit include Modular Designs, Analogous Colors, and Relief Sculpture!! The students will create relief sculptures using analogous color schemes. These sculptures will use repeated forms to create modular designs!
This file includes everything you will need from beginning to end! You will receive the following with your purchase:
-Step-by-step lesson plan including photos and easy to understand instructions.
- Supply list
- Flipchart presentation to use on an interactive whiteboard AND a pdf of all the slides to be used in any presentation software.
- Slides include an opening game to use with students!
- Examples of students work
- Printable artist statement to use for student critique!
- Printable written assessment of the entire unit!
This lesson brought to you from the classroom of Mrs. Stone! Store (DawnTaraHaley)