This packet includes all you will need to start or improve an after-school percussion or Orff ensemble in your elementary school. All documents are editable so that you can tailor them to fit your specific situation. This packet includes:
- Start-up letter (includes honor choir and percussion ensemble)
- Detailed handbook with a parent/student contract and student info sheet
- Constitution document with ensemble purpose and objectives for school office records (My school requires this document for all clubs and activities.)
- Reminder note to send home with students before first rehearsal
- Roster with places for names, grade level, homeroom, and checking when the students return their handbook contract
- Attendance record
- Letter to parents for the first performance
- Sample notice to parents of probation from the ensemble due to behavior problems (Students are expected to maintain good grades and excellent behavior in order to participate in my after-school groups. This is part of the handbook contract that parents and students must sign.)
- Rehearsal planning page
Please be sure to rate this product for TpT credit and follow my store for updates on new products.
Thank you for downloading from Marvelously Musical!