When it comes to book report projects, this assignment offers a unique twist~
"This book report will be centered around a biography of a famous person that we study about in our social studies book or read about in class."
This project includes a written report, oral presentation, and project.
1. Use the characters and the setting of the book you have read to write the front page of an imaginary newspaper.
2. Design, create, and write your own book jacket.
3. Pretend to be your character, and write a one-week diary of the way the character might have lived.
4. Design your own bookmarks for your book (at least 5).
5. Dress up in a costume that the character may have worn.
This file can be modified to fit your specific needs, due date, etc.
An evaluation rubric has been included for you - as the teacher - to use for assessment.