Elementary Science- Vocabulary, Student Created Book, Power Point, Center Work, HW, Tests, Word Wall-ENTIRE YEAR- New or Review for students in 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th, 6th ,7th ,8th
-The Human Body + Objects In the Sky + Changes + Plant Growth and Development Soils
- 287 “AND” all pages on Power Point so you can print worksheets, or use online version
- Each week students have 4 vocabulary worksheet activities PLUS a Vocabulary Test to complete.
-Ready for student created book, just print pages as well as printable word wall (143 words with color coded border)!
- Every activity is ready to go in a printable version; you do not need to create anything! Your entire year for vocabulary, center work, Homework, and Vocabulary tests are ready to be printed and used.
- Included are “Teacher Notes” and “Parent Signatures” for weekly communication with parents.
- Have students pull it up from their IPad, IPod, or computer if your school is technology friendly.
- This entire program is on Power Point as well so you do not have to print it out (if you prefer), you can display it, modify it, or even make it a link on your web page.
- After your whole group lesson you will dismiss class into centers (one of the daily choices should allow time for vocabulary work).
-This is the BEST resource to use for students in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th to ensure they receive the background knowledge. The truth is MANY students did not receive the Science they needed through the years. This package will allow for review work in upper grades, as well as current service for Kindergarten= ESL, Intervention, Home school