In the summer, I always set a time aside for my own children to review math or reading skills for about 25-30 minutes a day. I know this isn’t very popular with kids, but I feel like it is so important, so there is no regression over the summer. You can also use this at the beginning of the school year.
What's included in this summer review packet?
1. Nouns and Verbs Worksheets
2. Reading Comprehension Exercises
3. Summer Book Review Worksheets
4. Summer Movie Review Worksheets
5. ABC Order Worksheets
6. Vacation Writing Exercises
7. Shapes Worksheets
8. Math Addition Worksheets
9. Odd-Even Worksheets
10. Number Writing Exercises
11. Money Counting Exercises
12. Summer Book Reading List
13. Bonus Pages that were updated for summer 2016! Enjoy!