This product contains:
- a skit that follows a family through Ellis Island and teaches students about immigration in 1900.so they can understand how it felt to be at Ellis Island. The play is 13 pages, but 13 fairly short pages.
- comprehension questions about the play
- classroom discussion question
- a page for a journal entry for students to write as if they are a character from the play.
- The New Colossus: Statue of Liberty Poem comprehension sheets
- Family Discussion page so students can learn about their family culture and begin a basic genealogy search.
- Reading Passage: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island