Elements and Principles of Art Posters
This listing is for 14 posters that include the Elements of Art (line, color, shape, texture, form, value, and space) and the Principles of Art (scale, moment, harmony, balance, emphasis, contrast, and pattern)
The posters are created on an 8.5" x 11" page, and are high resolution.
Below is the FULL listing for the Art in Every Class resource lessons.
Here is the item description for the full Art in Every Class resource. Click here to purchase.
Are you the kind of educator who believes that visual arts have important purpose in the classroom and that children should develop both the left and right sides of their brains?
But what if you have no training in art?? Not a problem! Whether you can barely draw a stick figure or you are proficient in art, these lessons will be perfect for you and your students. You are going to be in love with the Art in Every Class lessons.
They were designed to help students learn the basics of art in an engaging and exciting way. But even better, they were created to be EASY on the teacher with little to no prep and videos to teach the lessons for you. (if you desire) Your students will also enjoy the collaborative circle puzzle that is 31" in diameter. Please read this entire product description carefully before purchase.
What makes these art lessons great is that they are extremely versatile!
They are ideal for students as young as first grade and older students will enjoy creating unique art pieces also. The lessons are created so that you may choose how much time you spend on the lessons. Since often there is not much extra time in the school day, lessons can easily be completed in fifteen minutes. However, if you have more time in your schedule, lessons may be lengthened to fit your timeframe.
The Art in Every Class lessons are ideal for classroom teachers, homeschoolers, and art teachers. They are perfect for any time of the year.
In this listing you will receive:
Unit 1 – Elements of Art (line, color, shape, texture, form, value, space)– Available NOW
- Traditional (8 ½” x 11”) Elements of Art Color Posters (7)
- Traditional (8 ½“ x 11”) Principles of Art Color Posters (7)
- Elements and Principles of Art Color Circle Puzzle Poster (approx.. 31” in diameter)
- Collaborative Elements and Principles of Art Circle Puzzle Poster (approx.. 31” in diameter)
- Professionally Created Video links for Elements of Art lessons (5) and Flipbook (1)
- Elements of Art Flipbook (and Answer Key)
- Elements of Art Lessons (and Answer Key)
- Elements and Principles of Art Learning Activity Page (and Answer Key)
Unit 2 – Principles of Art (Flipbook and 14 lessons) – Available May 15
(Principles of Art: scale, movement, harmony, balance, emphasis, contrast, and pattern)
Other Doodle coloring sheets you may want to check out:
• Doodle Coloring Sheets for a Year
• St. Patrick’s Day Doodle Coloring Sheets
• Easter Egg Doodle Coloring Sheets
• Coloring Sheets for a Year
This is a PDF file created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.
Thanks for browsing The Doodle Oven!
I look forward to seeing you back very soon!
The Doodle Oven
Click here to Follow my boards on Pinterest!
Follow me on Facebook, too!
(*versus buying the individual units)