This PowerPoint presentation includes 20 different warm-up prompts relating to Line, one of the elements of art. Geared toward middle or high school students, this slideshow is perfect for opening bell-work. Have the slides already up on the screen, and teach students to get their journals or sketchbooks and begin working as they enter the room (a great management tool).
If you need to register daily assessment points, walk around and observe and give warm-up points while students work.
This slideshow is great for introducing, mastering and reviewing the element of Line; but these activities can also be used as project-starters.
Interested in more "Elements of Art" slideshow warm-ups? Check out:
- Elements of Art "Color" - 20 Sketchbook Prompts and Warm-Ups
- Elements of Art "Texture" - 25 5-Minute Bellwork and Sketchbook Warm-Ups
- Elements of Art "Value" - 30 5-Minute Warmups, Bellwork, and Sketchbook Prompts
- Elements of Art "Space" - 32 5-Minute Warmups, Bellwork and Sketchbook Prompts"
- Elements of Art "Shape" - 34 5-Minute Warmups, Bellwork and Sketchbook Prompts"