Looking to review the Elements of Art with your junior high or high school art students? This Power Point presentation contains 34 5-minute exercises all about "Shape" that will help your students warm up for class, stretch their brains, and get ready to work.
This product works best when your students possess art journals or sketchbooks; the only other thing needed is a pencil! Simply have a slide showing on the screen as your students walk in, and let them get to work. Use your extra time for preparation, or walk around and assess your students, and collect daily participation points.
Interested in more "Elements of Art" slideshow warm-ups? Check out:
- Elements of Art "Color" - 20 Sketchbook Prompts and Warm-Ups
- Elements of Art "Line" - 20 5-Minute Bellwork, Warm-ups, and Sketchbook Prompts
- Elements of Art "Texture" - 25 5-Minute Bellwork and Sketchbook Warm-Ups
- Elements of Art "Value" - 30 5-Minute Warmups, Bellwork, and Sketchbook Prompts
- Elements of Art "Space" - 32 5-Minute Warmups, Bellwork and Sketchbook Prompts
Lovingly created by Art and Daisies!