Also included in
- This Elements of Music Listening Worksheets Bundle will make your life teaching each of the Elements of Music so much easier! All the hard work has been done for you. Each listening activity can be used with any music, any genre, any topic, over and over again – you just have to change the music!ThiPrice $50.00Original Price $71.50Save $21.50
- This Elements of Music Listening Activities Mega Bundle is packed full of music listening activities and worksheets that can be used with both middle school and high school music students. Each of the resources have been designed to be used with ANY Music that you are studying, meaning that you canPrice $150.00Original Price $202.95Save $52.95
- This Harmony Elements of Music Activities Bundle is a set of printable music lesson activities for the Elements of Music that is suitable for the middle school and general music classroom. Your students will learn about the musical element of HARMONY through engaging worksheets, games and more.ClickPrice $10.50Original Price $14.50Save $4.00
These Elements of Music Harmony Listening Worksheets will make your life teaching the Elements of Music and Harmony so much easier! All the hard work has been done for you. There are 20 different listening and responding to music worksheets in the resource. Each activity can be used with any music, any genre, any topic, over and over again – you just have to change the music!
Included in the Elements of Music Harmony Listening Worksheets:
• Glossary of terms for the Element of Music - Harmony
• Links to examples and explanations for all Harmony terms and Harmony definitions
• 10 Suggested listening links
• 10 different Super Six Strategies to help students learn the musical terms for Harmony
• 10 different Harmony Listening Worksheets of increasing difficulty
These Elements of Music Harmony Listening Worksheets are suitable for a variety of ages, they have been used with students from Years 7 through to Year 12! Each worksheet can be used multiple times with a different piece of music, making this a resource that you will be using and teaching with for years to come. The worksheets can be used as independent one off lessons, as part of an assignment, listening exams, or you can even choose several of them to make a Listening Journal that will suit the needs of both you and your students.
These Listening Analysis Worksheets meet the following Common Core Anchor Standards
7.1 Select- Choose music appropriate for a specific purpose or context
7.2 Analyze - Analyze how the structure and context of varied musical works inform the response
8.1 Interpret - Support interpretations of musical works that reflect creators'/performers' expressive intent
9.1 Present- Support evaluations of musical works and performances based on analysis, interpretation and established criteria
10.0 Synthesize and relate knowledge and personal experiences to make music
11.0 Relate musical ideas and works with varied context to deepen understanding.
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing the $$$ saving bundle
Like the look of this resource? Try these other products to make your teaching even easier!
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!