Also included in
- This set of Reading Games (Fiction) includes 10 interactive print and digital games with 173 pages, which target key reading comprehension skills for 4th/5th grades, and make great centers. Games include Compare and Contrast, Inferences, Themes of Stories, Themes of Poetry and Drama, Character Trait$25.00$40.00Save $15.00
- This bundle of 20 Reading Games includes 340 pages, which target key reading comprehension skills for 4th/5th grades, and make great, interactive centers. There are 10 Nonfiction Reading Games and 10 Fiction Reading Games, which are engaging for students but very low prep and easy to manage for the$42.00$75.00Save $33.00
This Elements of Stories, Dramas, and Poems Game for 4th and 5th graders includes a print and digital version and is an engaging way to reinforce this reading skill using a fun game format! A variety of poetry, drama, and prose pieces are included on the 32 task cards! The printable game is low prep and the interactive PDF digital game is NO PREP for the busy teacher. You’ll love using this in literacy centers, for one on one work, for whole-class games, and for test prep.
The digital games are interactive PDFs that can be used on all digital learning platforms including Google Classroom™. Interactive PDF games can also be downloaded to a student’s device and played off wifi, making them perfect for distance learning. When in the classroom, these paperless games are also beneficial for socially distanced reading centers.
Here’s what it includes:
PDF Interactive Digital Game (split into 4 smaller sets for easier assigning)
32 Task Cards
Two Game Boards (One in color and one in black and white)
Center Directions for Students (Includes an editable version too)
Detailed Teacher Notes
Getting Started Guide for How to Assign Interactive PDF Games
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the 20 Reading Games: Fiction and Nonfiction Bundle!!! (Click Here)
Why you'll love this resource:
- This reading game is carefully aligned to cover the elements of stories, dramas, and poems reading standard!
- You can pair the digital games with printable board games to create an interactive, low prep, in-class games.
- The materials are easy to prep and to organize.
- This game gives your students concentrated practice in a format that seems less overwhelming than large passages.
- Your students will enjoy playing the game!
- There are editable directions, so you can decide how you'd like your students to play.
- The digital version is self-checking!
- The multiple choice format makes the print version easy to grade.
- There are so many ways to use the game, from literacy centers, whole class game times, one on one work, exit slips, to test prep, and more!!!
This Elements of Poetry, Drama and Prose Reading Game is also part of the 10 Reading Games Fiction Bundle for 4th/5th Grades
To look at each Fiction Reading Game in more detail, click here:
Want to take a look at the 10 Nonfiction Reading Games Bundle?
Here are the games included in the Nonfiction Reading Games Bundle:
Like to try a FREE reading Game? In this FREE Main Idea Reading Game, students identify the main idea from the supporting details in this multiple choice format!
Looking for a different grade level?
This game is a great compliment to the very complete Elements of Poetry, Drama, and Prose unit for 4th and 5th grades!
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, etc. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.