PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This unit contains detailed pages on the following elements of a story:
- Plot (intro, rising action, climax, falling action, conclusion)
- Point of View
It also includes:
- A reading comprehension passage with follow up questions to practice summarizing.
- Ready-to-print sheets to help review the elements above.
- A final book review assessment project
- A rubric for the final project.
Note: Some of these information pages are also in my resource Holiday Short Stories Unit. If you have purchased that resource, this resource may not be as useful to you.
This resource is ready-to-print! It will require low prep on your end, meaning you'll have to assign your students novels and decide how you want to introduce each lesson and element to them. I have provided some suggestions in the resource.
PLEASE don't forget to rate this resource! You get TpT credits and it helps me out a lot!
Thank you, and please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions.