Elements on the Periodic Table - Game & Activities
Chemistry Topics Covered:
Atomic Number Atomic Mass
# Protons # Electrons in neutral atom
Group # # Neutrons on average in atom
Period # Metal, Nonmetal, Metalloid & Properties
Group Name Solid, Liquid, Gas @ Rm. Temp.
Bohr Diagram Orbital Diagram
Electron Configuration Noble Gas Configuration
Valence Electrons Lewis Dot Structure
Charge of an Ion Type of Ion: Anion/Cation
Electronegativity Ionization Energy
Atomic Radius Reactivity
Type of Bond Formed
• Elemental Match-Up Activity
• My Element Belongs Where??? Activity
• My Element Belongs Where??? Cards
• Which Element…? Activity
• Elemental Review
• Easy Way to Assign Element for a Research Project
• THE ELEMENTS GAME
• Game Question Cards
• Element Cards for all 118 Elements!
• Atomic Number Cards for all 118 Elements!
• Proton Cards for all 118 Elements!
• Element Symbol Cards for all 118 Elements!
(All items compiled in 1 PDF document. Document cannot be edited.)
Additional Required Materials:
(These items are NOT included in the purchase.)
• Periodic Table
• Print, Laminate (optional), and Cut-Out all “Element Cards,” “Atomic Number Cards,” “Proton Cards,” “Element Symbol Cards,” “Question Cards,” and “My Element Belongs Where??? Cards.” (Recommend: Print each set of cards on a different color of cardstock paper.)
Print, Laminate, and Cut-Out all cards. Then, pick an activity and follow the directions for a fun review!
***Everything is easily adjustable for various levels of learning.
***Check out more curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence TeachersPayTeachers Store
***Check out the Chemistry with Confidence website