PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.79 MB | 7 pages
Bring the music of Camille Saint-Saens’, Carnival of the Animals to life for your students with these cute elephant finger puppets. Use this as part of your guided listening
* students move the character whenever they hear that theme
* students move the character to show when they hear the double bass
Students can even make them dance along as they watch video clips of the song.
Included in this set:
* one page of elephants in color (with cut-out guide lines)
* one page of elephants in color (without cut-out guide lines)
* one page of elephants in B&W (with cut-out guide lines)
* one page of elephants in B&W (without cut-out guide lines)
There are six finger puppets per page. No need for card stock - regular paper works fine. Cut out and tape around the finger. You can have your students color the black and white images or simply print the "color" versions. The color images even look great printed in black and white on a basic copier.