Also included in
- Students will LOVE this Positional Word Game Bundle, and this bundle is GREAT for Special Education Classrooms! This Positional Word Game Bundle includes a Positional Word Game for each month, plus a couple bonus games! These games are a great addition to circle time or to use for a few minutes of d$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
ELF FREEBIE!!! Try this FUN Positional Word Game with your special education classroom! "Where is the Elf?" is a FUN, interactive game to practice using basic concepts and complete sentences. This Christmas themed game is a great addition to circle time, morning time, center time, or to use during a few free minutes of downtime! I use this Positional Word Game in the morning during circle time, and my students are so excited to come in the classroom each morning and search for the Elves! You just have to remember to move the Elf Cards around the classroom each day! This positional word game is designed for use in preschool, primary, or special education classrooms.
***Where is the Elf? is a sample from my Positional Word Game Bundle - Monthly Themes ! Check it out!***
- Picture-supported game board (to laminate and use with dry erase markers)
- Fill-in the blank game board (to laminate and use with dry erase markers)
- Ideas for Use Page
- 2 pages of Elf Cards to laminate and hide around the classroom
- "Write the Room" Style page (color and Black/white versions)
Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!