This craft is perfect for your students during the holiday season! It includes 7 different written activities to target various skills, but you can also choose to complete the craft on it's own to work on concepts, following directions, or just for fun!
Included in the download:
• Directions (page 3)
• Elf Craftivity Templates (pages 4-7)
• “Workshop Words” Student Page (page 7) is great for targeting vocabulary or articulation.
• Describing Web Student Page (page 8) includes 7 circles for writing describing words about the elf.
• “If I were an elf...” Student Page (page 9) is perfect for your older students create their own story about themselves as an elf!
• Step By Step Pages (page 10 & 11) are for students to explain the process for wrapping a gift and decorating a tree.
• Blank Drawing Student Page (page 12) is for younger or lower level students to draw a picture about a story they have read or a picture to tell a story about their elf!
• Writing & Drawing Student Page (page 14) combines drawing and writing for your students’ creative stories!
Thank you for visiting my store!
Crazy Speech World