This super cute Elf Hat Template includes all the pieces necessary to make the Hat pictured.
*It is highly recommended that you print the template pages on white card stock for more durability. You will need a stapler or tape, scissors, crayons/colored pencils or markers, and glue for this project.
1. Color all the parts to the Elf hat
2. Cut out all the parts.
3. Staple or tape the connecting bands together to fit to your head.
4. Staple or glue the hat to the connecting band.
5. Staple or glue the hatband to the hat and connecting band.
6. Staple or glue the hat bells to the end of the hat and the points on the headband.
7. Enjoy your Elf hat!