Let the elves help make number recognition and counting
lots of fun.
As a special "Merry Christmas" treat, I'm knocking $1 off.
The packet includes:
* Number cards from 0-130
* A 4-page tip list
of all kinds of things you can do with the cards, including the “Kaboom” game
* Even & odd sorting mats
* A set of number symbol cards
for more games and to show equations.
* A one - page template of 35 elf shoes & hat tiles to use as manipulatives
to make groups/sets
* 11 trace & write
worksheets. The “What’s Missing?”
ones can be used as an assessment
* 3, “I spy a number” game worksheets
, that you can use for whole-group assessing
* You can also re-use the worksheet 6 times
* There’s a full-page template, as well as 2-on-a-page to conserve paper.
* 3 bookmarks of praise
* 14 number puzzles
(black & white, plus color) that practice sequencing numbers 1-10, counting backwards from 10 to 1
, plus skip counting
by 2s, 5s and 10s.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me hoping your students enjoy practicing a variety of number skills with some elf friends.
Click here, to see more Elf Activities.
For more Christmas activities click the link
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways
Check out my educational Pinterest boards