Take the challenge of an elf quest! Santa needs more help for the busy holiday season. Let your students make their way through the 5 quests to become honorary elves.
The 5 quests are:
1. Measuring to the nearest inch by measuring the Christmas presents.
2. Putting names on Christmas tags by using the first letter of each name to put them in alphabetical order.
3. Following directions to decorate a gift.
4. Help Santa find his way through a maze to get to his reindeer.
5. Solve a math riddle by answering addition problems that are 2 numbers + 1 number with carrying.
When all quests have been successfully mastered, each child will receive an Honorary Elf Award! Have fun while you learn!!!
These can easily be printed in black and white by selecting the black and white option on your printer settings!
Please leave some feedback if you enjoy my products! You will receive credit to use to purchase more terrific items!