- This Bundle includes My Elf Diary and our Elf Writing Pack. Both packs are ready to print and go for the holiday season. In this exciting time of the year this pack promises to keep your students writing and working on achieving writing goals. My Elf DiaryOur Elf Diary is aimed at keeping track of t$8.50$7.00Save $1.50
- This Christmas Bundle has everything you need and more to keep your students engaged in the lead up to Christmas. Enjoy the reading, writing, math and creative thinking tasks, printables, centers and prompts galore.Edited to add our Design a Christmas Tree PBL Pack. Please look at the previews for e$90.50$50.00Save $40.50
Students will use the print and go templates to write about the antics that an elf may get up to.
- Product Description
Elf Writing Pack - This pack explores what we think we know about elves. The tasks help to build on this and extend writing skills with a variety of print and go writing prompts.
- KWHL – What we know- want to know- how will we know it – new learning
- Facts – 20 facts in color and 20 facts to print and go – display around the room and use for discussion
- Sequence an Elf day
- Word splash – describe an elf
- Character traits of an elf
- A day in the life of an elf – INB with instructions
- Recount a day in the life of an elf with side graphics
- Mending the sleigh
- Preparing the sleigh
- Directions x2
- Application to be an elf
- Food that elves eat
- Jobs that elves have
- How does an elf relax
- Toy production - what does that look like?
- Naughty or Nice
- Best part of my day
- Summary task
- What makes a good elf?
- Describe what an elf wears
- I see, I think, I wonder
- Designer task
- Make some great elf names using a code you come up with a name
Key words – elf, Christmas, Santa, North Pole, celebrations, toys, writing
COPYRIGHT ©Paula’s Place
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products: Look for the green star at the top of my store to ★Follow Me★ or Click here to follow my store
Don’t forget to get TPT credit to use on your future purchases:
I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
♥ Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.