is everything you need to bring the holidays in your classroom. A fun and engaging Christmas or Winter Activity. Elf Yourself is perfect for your writing center, a Christmas bulletin board display or a whole class holiday fun. Use your finished elves to add some holiday fun to your writing, reading and math activities.
★Christmas Writing Center or Writing Activity
→How To Writing (How to Build Toys)
→Persuasive Writing (Persuade Santa for a Day Off)
→Expository Writing (Facts about Elves for the North Pole Times)
→Creative Writing (A Day in the Life of an Elf)
★Christmas Reading - Use as puppets for story re-telling
★Christmas Math - Students Write their Own Word Problems about elves
★Holiday Bulletin Board
★Campus Fun (Elf Another Class)
★Holiday Party or Christmas Party Activity
★Gift for Parents
Students will create themselves as an elf using the elf picture in this packet and a picture of themselves (face shot). After coloring and assembling the elves use them to spark your students creativity and further your teaching objectives.
Other Holiday Activities Your Students Will Love!
• Christmas and Winter Color by Number | Math Center | Math Worksheets | No Prep
• Design a Gingerbread House | Measurement | Gingerbread Activity | Winter Math
• Design a Gingerbread House | Numbers to 20 | Gingerbread Math Activity
• New Year's Resolutions Writing Activity | New Year | Writing Center | Resolution
• Reindeer Alphabet & Word Building Center | Christmas Word Work | Reading Center
• Santa is Stuck Writing Activity | Christmas | Santa Claus | Writing Center
• The Snowman Sight Word Book | Emergent Reader | Sight Words | Winter