***Updated November 2018 with nearly 50 new pages!!
***Updated November 2017 with nearly 70 new pages!!
Are you planning on using Elf on the Shelf with your students this year? Use these fun and engaging resources in your classroom to go along with a classroom elf to make this holiday tradition fun AND educational!
This resource includes everything in my Elf on the Shelf Classroom Resource AND includes TONS of new resources with nearly 70 NEW pages from 2017 and 50 new pages from 2018 worth of materials, resources, and ideas! With this MEGA Bundle, you get EVERYTHING you need to implement this fun Christmas idea in your classroom!
These materials were designed for upper elementary and middle school students.
A few of the resources come in an editable version so that you can tweak words to fit your classroom needs. Resources come in a PDF download, as well as a few PowerPoints for easy use.
Here is what you get with purchase:
- 4 page Teacher’s Guide
- Special Delivery Sign and Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Greetings from the North Pole (Options for both a girl and a boy elf)
- Candy Cane Welcome Notes
- Classroom is Under Elf Surveillance Sign
- Name the Elf Writing Task
- PowerPoint with ideas for elf names (54 names for a girl elf, 54 names for a boy elf, and 54 names for a Reindeer)
- Links to 4 different Google Forms for voting on names
- Elf Kindness Notes
- Elf Report (for students to complete about their behavior)
- Elf on the Shelf Journal
- Elf Biography for a boy and a girl elf
- My Elf Story: A Writing Task
- I Choose Kind Note for Elf and I Chose Kind Student Note to report an act of kindness
- A Letter to Santa Directions and Paper
- Small, Quick Letter to Santa
- Note from the Elf
- The Elf Did it Printable Signs
- North Pole Express Delivery Mini-Letter
- Merry Mail R oom Mix-Up Story Writing Activity
- Elf’s North Pole Adventure Writing Activity
- Naughty and Nice Behavior Notices
- Good luck on test sign from the Elf
- Elf Magic Word Search
- Elf Magic Crossword Puzzle
- Santa’s Workshop Hidden Image Puzzle
- Santa’s Christmas Magic note for a girl or boy elf & Certificate of Health if the elf is touched
- Printable Props: Elf Coloring Book, Tic-Tac-Toe sign, Hot Cocoa Stand, Win Lose or Draw Easel/Drawing
- 32 Pictures of Ideas for Using the Elf on the Shelf in Your Classroom
- Editable PowerPoint Naughty and Nice List to Record Behavior Daily
- Editable and printable planning calendar for daily Elf Scenes and activities
- 4 options of “Free Elf Kisses” Sign
Thank you for checking out my product! Be sure to follow me so you can be kept up to date with new products, sales, and flash freebies!
Check out my other fun Christmas Products!
• Christmas Word Puzzle Games-NO PREP
• Kindness Elves Christmas Writing Prompts, Papers, and Card Templates
• Christmas Figurative Language NO PREP Digital Game
• Santa Interview and Newspaper Writing Task
• Elf Training Guide-A Fun and Creative Writing Task to Create a Training Guide for New Elves at the North Pole
• Santa Takes a Vacation: 6 Creative Writing Prompts with Matching Papers
• Reindeer Partner Cards & Grouping Cards with Matching Table/Wall Signs
Looking for a NO Prep New Year's Packet for an easy transition after Winter Break? Check out my New Year's Product!
• New Year's NO PREP Reflection and Resolution Packet