PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This unit uses the story of Elijah to show us that God will never leave us and is one I've taught in the church Sunday School setting for over 15 years! It's perfect for the christian school teacher or church volunteer! Each lesson is crafted to last about 45 minutes for ages 3-5 and can be extended for age 6 easily!
This is the first of 8 units to be added to my new
Read about my Sunday School Schedule plus find an overview of this unit on the blog (coming soon)!
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKET:
• Unit outline
• 6 detailed 45 minute lesson plans including exploration station ideas, bible story scripts, prayer time, games, color and glue activities, and bible verse practice
• Unit poster
• Exploration Station cards and ideas for each lesson
• Bible story pictures for all lessons: use as visuals to tell the story, print as a book for students to read, or use to sequence and retell the story
• Elijah Chart: use for an anchor chart or use the coordinating color pictures as a puzzle for an exploration station
• 6 Writing prompts and Coloring pages for each lesson
• Elijah match game
• Feed Elijah game materials, directions and photos
• Make it rain activity directions and photos
• Bible Verse: poster, parent note, matching cards and independent matching practice
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!