Eliminating Chemical Pesticides for Healthier Products - Printable or Google
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Environment and Sustainable Agriculture Lesson Plans Bundle has all of my Twitter research guides on the topic of sustainable farming. You can use these environmental science and sustainable agriculture science worksheets to explore social media for current events, ideas, and news about how wePrice $45.00Original Price $88.00Save $43.00
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $105.00Original Price $132.00Save $27.00
Use this activity guide to direct students to the Twitter feed of an account about sustainable agriculture, the effort to eliminate dependency on chemical pesticides and safe sustainable pest control methods to grow healthier products.
Modified Special Education Version
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity! I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account username they are to search at the top as well.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research links embedded for quick access.
- Short answer and reflective essay
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way to reach the topic of environmental conservation. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
The guide has them read through the feed and examine it for information and also requires them to consider what future trends may be coming regarding this topic.
30-40 minutes with peer sharing
You can use this as a sub plan, homework assignment or as classwork.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)