Want to teach about the Women's Rights Movement
through the eyes of the women who lived in that era?
Looking for resources that will practice primary source analysis
as you teach the content on women's rights
Or maybe you are doing a study on Elizabeth Cady Stanton
and her impact on the Women's Suffrage Movement in America
This 1-page handout provides the original American Speech
transcript (excerpt) as well as the document image for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of American documents and, in this case, Elizabeth Cady Stanton's Declaration of Sentiments
. Includes a significance wrap-up question in which students utilize all of the information to explain the significance of the speech.
Answer Key is Provided!
All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress, National Archives or public domain.
Document image is not clear for text reading as all text is in reading block, but is provided for students to see actual document and to evaluate larger content such as dates and format.
See preview for actual product.
Great class or homework assignment!
• Important American Women Biography Centers Women's History Month Activity
• 19th Amendment Suffrage for Women Document Analysis Activity
• Roaring 20s 1920s Walking Tour Centers Activity Gallery Walk
• 1920s Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• 1920s Image Analysis Set - Authentic Images w/Analysis Guides & Organizers
• American 1920s Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American 1920s Task Rotation Google Drive Interactive Assignments
• Roaring 20s 1920s SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
See other Primary Source Analysis Activities in my TpT Store!
You may really like my U.S. Primary Source Analysis Bundle and My SPRITE Series!
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources. You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!