Also included in
- The Castle in the Attic and Ella Enchanted Book Units Bundled contain lessons aligned to the Common Core Standards for grades 4 – 6. This comprehensive unit includes vocabulary, comprehension questions, constructed response questions, and lessons on writing informational texts. You will find the fol$9.00$15.00Save $6.00
This unit contains lessons aligned to the Common Core Standards (CCSS) for grades 5-6. Choose between printable activities or go paperless with digital resources that are compatible with Google Classroom. This comprehensive unit includes vocabulary practice, comprehension quizzes, constructed response writing prompts with organizers for planning, and language arts lessons.
Be sure to check out all three versions of Ella Enchanted Book Unit to determine which best fits your teaching style. This is Version #1.
Version #1 - Ella Enchanted Digital + Printable Book Unit (This product contains the entire printable version + Boom Learning Decks + Google Digital Slides.)
Version #2 – Ella Enchanted Printable Book Unit (This product contains the entire printable version.)
Version #3 – Ella Enchanted Abridged Book Unit (This version contains vocabulary practice, comprehension questions, and constructed response writing.)
Please check out the detailed preview of this unit.
This packet includes the following:
Activities for Google Slides
· Comprehension Questions for Each 3 Chapters in Google Forms
· Constructed Response Questions
· 9 Lessons for Writing an Informative Essay
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (20 Focus Words)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet (8 Page Booklet)
• Vocabulary Test
10 Comprehension Checks
15 Constructed Writing Questions
English Lessons (Writing an Informative Essay)
o Lesson 1 – Citations (Creating a Bibliography)
o Lesson 2 - Taking Notes
o Lesson 3 – Outlining
o Lesson 4 – Topic Sentences
o Lesson 5 – Supporting or Detail Sentences
o Lesson 6 – Staying on Topic
o Lesson 7 – Concluding Sentences
o Lesson 8 – Writing and Introduction and Conclusion
o Lesson 9 – Title, Headings, Illustrations, and Graphics
o Middle Ages Vocabulary
o Castle Cake
o Making necklaces
o Creature drawings
o Making scrolls & berry ink
o Ball hats
Answer keys for each practice page is included.
Please download the preview for a closer look.
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.