No prep 100+ page novel study for Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (Focus Skill: Cause and Effect)
* Skill sheets for Common Core Literature Standards grade 4-6:
- Plot Line
- Character Studies
- Point of View
- Compare and Contrast stories/characters
* Unit plans for three weeks of reading
* Charts detailing the Common Core Standards and which skill sheets address them
* Student Workbook cover page
* Quiz for every chapter- focus on cause and effect
* Writing Prompts
* Detailed Answer Keys
Everything you need to teach Ella Enchanted included in this novel study. Your class will love this novel, full of personality, friendship and life lessons. You will love having them reading and learning with no worries about prep time.
Ella Enchanted is a wonderfully written version of Cinderella that can be used in a variety of ways. Choose to read it as a whole class, read aloud, in guided reading groups, in literature circles or let students read it independently using Ella Enchanted Novel Study as a guide. Great for independent summer reading.
However you choose to use Ella Enchanted Novel Study, you and your class are certain to get swept away in the story while addressing comprehension skills, learning new vocabulary words, meeting the Common Core State Standards and enjoying every step of the way!