1. Write the room color words activity with an elephant theme
2. Elephant patterning. Print out page, cut cards apart, have students glue elephants in an ABC pattern to a sentence strip. Staple it to make a headband/hat.
3. Who Lives At Your House Glyph. Cut out black construction paper houses for each child and red, blue and yellow squares. Have each student complete the glyph..
4. Measurement sheet
5. Print out the page, write letters in the squares on Elmer with a white crayon. Students use watercolors to paint the squares and find the letters.
6. Just Like Elmer book. Fill in the blank book.
7. How Many Elephants counting sheet
8. Sight word "Boo" game. Print out the page 3 times. Cut the cards apart. Players turn a card over and read the word. Their turn is over if they miss a word or get a "Boo!" card.