Emancipation Proclamation Lesson
Aim: Why is the Emancipation Proclamation significant?
FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Included in this resource:
• Title page
• Do Now vocabulary questions
• Emancipation Proclamation document with scaffolding questions
• Rebelling States Map with questions
• Document Vocabulary for student understanding
• Application/Closing/Higher Order thinking challenge activity/question/written response
• Answer Key for Teachers
Students will research the document of the Emancipation Proclamation to determine its meaning
Adheres to Social Studies Common Core Standards - research, application, literacy, vocabulary
Differentiation: graphic organizer, cooperative (may work with a partner according to teacher's discretion for questions)
★★ Looking for the pen and paper, hard-copy version of this resource? Find it here!
Emancipation Proclamation ASSL
Digital, 1:1, interactive Social Studies learning!
Digital Background Papers created by Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.