Also included in
- This writing unit includes 15 of my best writing resources including research paper writing, argument writing, narrative writing, informative writing, and more! This is perfect for the secondary ELA classroom. This writing mega bundle contains all of the writing resources, teaching materials, assign$70.00$87.97Save $17.97
- This secondary English curriculum includes enough materials for an entire year’s worth of high school and middle school English instruction. This includes resources for reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and more!**These resources are sold as PowerPoint presentations for instruction and secured$239.99$421.63Save $181.64
- If you are looking for resources for an entire year of middle school ELA or high school English, this secondary ELA curriculum is for you! This English Curriculum includes both traditional print and editable digital files to help you plan your best year yet!This ELA curriculum is ideal for grades 7-$349.99$645.30Save $295.31
- This resource includes the digital and traditional print version of this resource.Teach your students how to properly embed, cite, and explain quotes in their writing with this common core aligned lesson! Students will learn four different ways to embed quotes in their writingThis resource includes:$8.00$14.00Save $6.00
Teach your students how to properly embed, cite, and explain quotes in their writing with this common core aligned lesson! Students will learn four different ways to embed quotes in their writing
This resource includes:
- a 57 slide EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation
- supplementary teaching materials, handouts, and class activities
This resource includes:
- A 57 slide EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation that directly instructs students how to properly embed quotes.
- An individual or group brainstorming activity to come up with other words to use instead of said.
- A student reference sheet that gives tips and examples for how to embed a quote
- Five practice worksheets for students to practice introducing quotes with the four ways taught in the PowerPoint. Three are from famous speeches and two are from literature.
- One blank practice worksheet for students to practice introducing quotes that directly correlates with what you are currently teaching in your classroom.
- Two identify and correct worksheets that can be used several different ways: individually as practice, individually as an assessment, as a group activity.
- A student checklist
- Two different student reference handouts and resources.
- Answer keys to the brainstorming activity and identify and correct worksheets.
This resource is included in these TWO bundles:
Other CCSS resources that might interest you: