A concise survival handbook for emergency preparedness. I wrote this handbook because I was looking for something I could throw in my 72 hour kit that I could reference quickly in an emergency. I mean - who wants to read 40 pages on how to build the perfect fire when it is getting dark and you are already cold, right?
This is a 34 page handbook (8.5 x 11) with colorful illustrations and includes the following:
1. A list to help prepare your family for an emergency
2. List of items to put in your 72 hour kit (separate list for adult, child and baby)
3. Checklist for evacuation
4. How to and types of fire
5. Building Shelter
6. Fastening Knots
7. Collecting and Purifying water
8. Finding and trapping food
9. Common edible plants with pictures
10. What to do in an Earthquake
11. What to do in a Flood
12. First Aid essentials for common aliments and injuries
13. How to entertain children and families during a disaster to boost moral including: Dice games, circle games, High activity games, card games, races etc.
14. And so much more!!!
Copyright information: (C) Angie Cooper, All rights reserved. This is for personal use only. You may not redistribute this or use it to make money in any way. For Emergency Prep fairs or church fairs: You must e-mail me for permission before printing copies and distributing (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will generally allow up to 40 copies to be made and handed out for these. If more copies are needed please notify me and buy an additional download.