Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.32 MB | zip file pages
Are you looking for Emergency Sub Plans? Need some winter themed lessons to leave for a sub? This set of Emergency Sub Plans are perfect to have on hand in case you need to be out for up to a week.
Even though these are great for a sub, this product has multiple uses – it’s perfect to email home on those snow days to keep students engaged in learning or to use in math and ELA centers. The activities provided are enough for 1 week of plans, best for grades 4-6.
Activities included are:
1. Word Problem Review Cards – instructions for a class game, task cards, or daily use included – completely editable
2. Double Digit multiplication & Multiplying Decimals Color by Number pages
3. Division Review / Graphing Coordinates (answer key is included – you decide if you want to include it for students or keep for you)
4. Place Value Review (Number/Expanded/Word form & rounding)
1. “Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening” – poetry response sheet, comprehension questions (this can last for 2 days of reading)
2. Readers’ theater script with close reading worksheets – The Lion and the Mouse (it’s for big kids!)
3. Main Idea Task Cards (set 2)
4. Menu Board for student AR/free choice book
5 Writing Prompts
This is a great value! The Main Idea Task Cards and Readers' Theater Activity pack are sold separately in my TpT store, and value $7.50 alone!
If you like what you see, I’d love to hear from you! You can leave feedback and earn TpT credits to be used towards free items. I just ask that you do not share this product with anyone; your purchase entitles you to use this in your own single classroom. You may refer colleagues to my TpT store to purchase their own, or you can purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate.
Hope you enjoy! If you have to use these for those days your not in the classroom, I hope it eases some of your stress!
Martha from “The Owl Spot”