This is a beginner reader that includes high frequency words and the 'at' blend. It has easy to read large print and pictures that support the text. The book is in black and white making it economical to print and to allow your students to color it in themselves.
Included in this packet are 3 files in a zipped folder
* A Letter size "That Cat" reader
* Worksheets for the "at" blend
* A cat activity that allows students to make "at" words
* A sequencing activity
* Cut and Paste sentences
* Little "That Cat" books to print for individual books
* Suggestions for use in the classroom
* A PowerPoint slideshow to be able to use on an Interactive Whiteboard as a whole class reader. This slideshow also has some words covered for students to predict what the word will be.
If you like this book check out my other emergent readers
What will That Cat eat
That Cat ran
Remember to leave feedback to gain your TpT credits