You will have no trouble engaging your beginning readers with this huge growing bundle of Emergent Readers to print and create!
This is a growing big bundle of my 'Print, Cut, Make, Reade' readers!
This bundle will keep growing until it reaches 200MB.
Simply print and copy the pages in these files to create little emergent readers for your students.
Students will need to read the text on each page and then cut/glue the matching picture.
The pack, so far includes 42 titles:
- Frog on a Log
- Cat on a Mat
- Rat in a Hat
- Ted's Bed
- The Van Can
- The Chick
- Look at Space
- Bug has a Rug
- Fox in a Box
- I See Snow
- I Like Spring
- Roses are Red (Valentine's Day Theme)
- Little Penguins
- Catching Critters
- I See Cake (numbers words one to five)
- Find the Gold (St Patrick's Day theme)
- Love the Earth (Earth Day theme)
- School (a great first reader)
- In Our Classroom (classroom rules theme_
- My Teacher
- Santa Shapes
- I Can Count
- My Jellybeans (backwards counting from 10)
- At the Zoo
- In the Ocean
- Pig in a Wig
- Two Turkeys (verbs and letter T focus)
- My Snowman
- Mittens (counting by 2s, early multiplication)
- Polar Bear
- Not Me
- Bunny is Funny
- Bee Sees a Tree
- Bee Says 'Hi'!
- The Pirate
- The Sun
- Fruit Rainbow
- It's an apple
Each book file includes pictures on a separate worksheet. Students can color them, easily cut around the rectangle around each picture and paste it into position on the page.
Find a free sample reader in my store HERE
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page