Here are 10 post-its to use when conferencing with emergent readers. They include:
1. Point under each word.
2. Find snap words to help you read.
3. Check it! Does it sound right?
4. Look across a word to see all parts.
5. Look at the picture and first letter.
6. What might this book be about?
7. Look at first and last letter.
8. Readers reread. When you're done you've just begun.
9. Does that sound right?
10. Look at the picture.
All work is original and copyright of superheroesin2nd.
To print just print one page of file and affix post-its. Re-insert paper in printer as usual (as per manufacturers instructions) and Viola!