Here are 10 post-its for use when conferencing with emergent writers. They include:
1. Draw one big thing on the page.
2. Add lots of details to your picture.
3. Listen for the first sound (add labels)
4. Listen for first and last sound (add labels)
5. Put finger spaces between words.
6. Use words you know in a snap.
7. Think it, say it, write it!
8. Write the vowels in words.
9. Add details to your writing.
10. Reread and fix your writing.
All work is original and copyright of superheroesin2nd.
To print: just print one page of the file and then attach post-its. Load paper into your printer as your normally do (check printer to see which way to put in face down, face up etc...).