This Emily Dickinson Unit that focuses on the poem, "That I did always love," is perfect for Middle School and High School students for Valentine's Day (or any other day for that matter)! You won't have to worry about lesson planning for an entire week with these great activities!
This unit is part of a LOVE POEMS COMPLETE UNIT
with over 4 WEEKS of activities and instructions. With three love poems as the focus of this unit, you and your students will not be disappointed! Save money by purchasing the full unit!
INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT:
- Teacher Notes to help you effectively teach this unit
- Figurative Language & Poetic Devices Cheat Sheet
- Poetry Characteristics of Dickinson's Poetry
- 6 Critical Thinking Discussion Questions
- Blackout Poetry Activity
- Found Poem Activity
- Introduction to Evidence Based Writing (Instructions & Graphic Organizer)
- Final Essay Question (includes Graphic Organizer & Teacher Rubric)
**PLEASE NOTE: The actual copy of this poem is not included in this resource. However, a simple search online will provide you with a copy.**
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for sales and all things Middle School ELA!
Also, make sure to follow us to be notified when we upload new resources! We always do a special discount when we release a new resource, so it pays to follow us!